Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pub Quiz

Last night happily went exceptionally well... we came 5th out of 20 teams! Given we were five girls, unsurprisingly we fell down on sport, and didn't do too well in the history category either.

Classes start next week, and although Gregoire, the smoking hot professor (Sarah, I will try to sneak a photo) is doing his best to explain how the assessment works, I'm not feeling too confident at all! Steph and I have also bailed on the french classes as well, they were not particularly exciting...

Anyway, short post today as I only told you what I'd been up to recently yesterday. We're going ice skating tomorrow night, which should be great fun! Birthday in less than two weeks, and Tess' birthday is the 28th, the day after, so we're planning a big blowout to last the whole weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment