Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Class

Well, today was my first day of class. I'm sitting in The Thistle with a glass of wine, and have an entire bottle waiting for me at home. I think that's indicative of how it went. I have a 20% presentation due next week (the lecturer did not understand that Friday was my birthday, and Saturday was Tess'). I also understood less than an eighth of the class that I had in french. Sadly, I only experienced two out of five subjects today, so I am rather concerned...

In happier news, I am steadily improving in trivia - Loc, Anna and I joined forces with two American boys I met last week, and we got 4th! No prize, but still exciting.

Jess left this morning, but is planning to come back on Friday for my birthday! I'm planning a party, although my plans do change regularly.

Off now, I need to find news articles about current issues in the European Union... yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment