Monday, February 23, 2009

Nights Out

Friday - Steph and Jess didn't know what they were doing, so I headed off to the apartment of a group of American students - Brendan, Kevin, Dan, and Sean... lovely boys.

Anyway, I showed up and Rob (the student from WA) was there, which was really exciting for me as I had already decided that he would fill in for Matty and Phil in a big brother capacity.

So, we sat around drinking for awhile. Their apartment is absolutely enormous, although it's in a pretty bad part of town. Then we headed off to a bar in Bastille, drank there for awhile, got bored, went back to their place, sat around and drank and talked, and Georgia once again found herself trying to stay upright on the metro at 6am.

Saturday was a pretty quiet day as I tried to recover, then Saturday night Jess, Steph and I headed out for dinner at Le Dindon as Julien was working. Jess and I stayed there drinking until about 2, when I realised that the boys we were talking to were quite creepy and they started forcefully suggesting we should go back to their apartment. So we trotted home, bought a packet of chips, and watched Sex and the City til about 4.

Trivia again tonight, and unfortunately classes start tomorrow! It will be very interesting! Sorry about the rather short post, after a rather epic week of big drinking nights my head doesn't seem to be working properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment