Thursday, February 5, 2009

Internet

Trying to hammer a stop into the bed with my heel

Internet... such a brilliant creation. I've moved in to my apartment, but sadly am yet to establish an internet connection (will hopefully get on it tomorrow) so for the moment I'm sitting in The Thistle, a lovely Scottish pub just down the street.

It's thus far absolutely freezing, snowed very heavily on Monday when I arrived, and briefly again today. Thus far I have bought and assembled an Ikea bed (using my shoe as a hammer), cleaned out H&M, eaten about four baguettes and three wheels of cheese, and realised that I really need a new pair of very waterproof boots.

Will be updating regularly as soon as I get my internet connection up and running. Right now I miss you all a great deal, and hope you're getting on alright without me!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you've arrived safe and well Miss Georgia! Hope you're not feeling too jetlag... I heard about the snow blizzards over there, it must be sooo pretty over in Paris right now (yet absolutely freezing!!).

    Can't wait for the next update :-)

    .xo.

    ReplyDelete