Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exciting Post and Awful Clubs!

Firstly, thank you so much to Misses Jo, Tamara, Kelly and Sarah, and Ash (who is not a Miss, although he does have a girl's name) for my lovely package which I received today, and which has made me ridiculously happy! My fear of running out of Vegemite has been momentarily averted!

In news from the life of Georgia - went out last night (as I am now working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so thought I should make the most of it) with Eric, his sister Alli who is visiting, and a couple of his friends to a fondue place in Montmartre. For 20euro you get all you can eat fondue (but I feel I should point out that you can't eat that much fondue), plus wine which is drunk out of baby bottles, an aspect which I found quite bizarre and a little disturbing. Anyway, we ate and drank there, before heading down to Le Duplex, a club near the Arc de Triomphe.

I feel I should note that I was a bit hesitant about this club. It didn't seem like it would be my sort of thing, but I allowed myself to be convinced that it would be okay....

Never again! From now on I will continue following my instincts of dislike! So, unsurprisingly, I got very bored very quickly and left.

We currently have Slater, a friend who is travelling around Europe by himself for 6 months, staying with us, so when I got home (at about 3) I crept round the apartment, using my phone as a light. It wasn't until about 10 minutes had passed that I realised Slater and Steph were still out, and I'd been creeping round for nothing. Idiot.

Anyway, off to class and then straight to work for me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment