Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pick Up

French men happen to be a lot more forward than Aussie blokes. They have no qualms walking up to women and telling them exactly what they think. Here are a few of my favourites thus far:

Boy (B): I noticed you walking through the crowd picking up glasses, I was scared you were going to get hurt.
Georgia (G): Uh no, I'm fine.
B: You have a very beautiful face.
G: Oh um okay... thanks...
B: I'd really like to get to know you better.
G: Sorry, I have a boyfriend (my staple excuse)
B: That's okay, I have a girlfriend!

B: You are magnificent. We should have sex.

B: Hard night at work tonight?
G: No it's been alright.
B: Do you want my phone number?
G: Oh, I have a boyfriend.
B: That's okay, I'm not jealous!

B: You are a vision of perfection.

B: You seem lonely.
G: I'm fine.
B: Would you like to sit down and have a drink with us.
G: Uh, I'm working. (this is at about 3am on a Saturday night, our busiest time of the week)
B: Just one drink.
G: No..
B: Just one!
G: No!
B: Maybe you'd like to come home with me instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment